In Italy and many places around the world Christmas trees are decorated, but the focal point of decoration is the Nativity scene displayed on a...
Enjoy this fun and quick Christmas tree craft idea for children of all ages. These Christmas trees would look beautiful on a Christmas bulletin board.
Christmas Tree Craft
What you need:
1. Cut out the front or back panel of the cereal cardboard box.
2. With the black marker draw a simple tree shape on the cardboard panel.
3. Cut small triangles all around the tree shape.
4. Cut a piece of a holiday garland and tape one end to the back.
5. Wrap the garland using the triangle cut outs around the tree shape.
6. Tape a second color garland to the back and wrap around the tree shape.
7. Attach a string to make a tree ornament.
8. Decorate tree with pompoms, stickers, and a bow.
KidsSoup Resource Library